I have never won anything in my life (apart from a Lion King gift pack from a competition in the local paper when I was about 10) and while technically I still haven’t won anything, I have been nominated.
The Versatile Blogger award is passed on through the blogging community. You get nominated, you receive the award and you pass it on to those who’s writing you enjoy and admire.
There are some conditions attached.
- You have to display the award with pride on your blog.
- You have to thank those who nominated you.
- You have to disclose seven random facts about yourself.
- You have to nominate fifteen blogs to pass the nomination on to.
So, without further ado; here we go: -
Thank you so much to Catherine (aka The Sandwich Lady) for the kind nomination. I am thrilled that you enjoy my blog so much.
- I love Marmite.
- I have absolutely no luck with dishwashers (four in eight years), the last blew up in spectacular fashion.
- I could watch The West Wing (all 7 series) back to back and never get bored.
- I detest anything that smells or tastes like aniseed.
- My favourite drink is an ice cold glass of Pino Grigio.
- From time to time I love a Big Mac. I can practically inhale them.
- I really love stationary. I could spend hours in Staples.
- The Rowdy Chow Girl
- Anecdotes and Applecores
- The Complete Cookbook
- Of Muses and Meringues
- I Grow Veg
- Julia Crossland
- Lavender and Lime
- Violet Sunday Studio
- Four Deer Oak
- Life with Lizzi
- Feast and Glory
- Nibbly Pig
- The Kitchens Garden
So there you have it. The Award. The Thanks. The Facts. The Nominees. My work here is done. Until the next award, of course!